Quiz Obsession

My Blogthings Quiz Results

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What's Your Religious Philosophy?

You are a Self-Discoverer

You're not religious, but you've created your own kind of spirituality.
Introspective and thoughtful, you tend to look inward for the divine.
You are distrusting of all forms of organized religion.
You especially dislike religious gurus and leaders, who you feel are charlatans.


I think that's a good way to put it. I try to stay away from religious comversations because it's a very touchy subject. I find most of my inspirations just from hearing people's personal testimonies. I have my own beliefs, it's basically knowing right from wrong and trying to live right. I don't think anyone will go to hell for not going to church or believing. There are a lot of things I don't understand when it comes to religion, that's why I don't claim any of them. I don't agree with all the "rules" that come along with religion.