Quiz Obsession

My Blogthings Quiz Results

Friday, July 14, 2006

Is Your Ex Still Into You?

He's So Over You, He Needs a New Word For "Over"

Girl, who do you think you're fooling?
Your ex isn't play hard to get.
He's playing, "Get the hell out of my life"
So even if you still have feelings for him...
It's time to say adios and find a new man


Well, I had to answer the questions as if I were the ex boyfriend since I don't have one. Not recently anyway. Once it's over it's over. No need to waste time "being friends". You're gonna wanna get back together then all those things you hated will resurface and you'll be mad at yourself for making yourself believe it would work again. Just go your separate ways and be done. I had a couple exes calling asking why I haven't called, I'm like uh we don't go together anymore. I guess they're used to girls wanting to keep up with them. I don't know why chicks do that. That's what "we" do or we're supposed to do I guess, but I'm not like other girls. Move on with your life.

Labels: